Poster session 2014
The SEN symposium sollicited for poster presentations by any researcher in software engineering who is posted in The Netherlands. The deadline was November 15th, 2014.
The following posters have been presented on December 3rd, 2014:
- Ella Roubtsova. Executable and Scalable Method for Requirements Engineering, Management and Evolution
- Daco Harkes and Eelco Visser. Relational Programming Languages
- Eelco Visser and Pierre Neron. A Language Designer’s Workbench: A One-Stop-Shop for Implementation and Verification of Language Designs
- Giuseppe Procaccianti, Patricia Lago, Antonio Vetro’, Daniel Méndez Fernández and Roel Wieringa.
GREENSWEEP: Guided Recognition and EvaluatioN of SoftWare Energy hotsPots
- Yaping Luo, Mark Van Den Brand and Luc Engelen. Using Model-Driven Engineering to Support Safety Assurance
- Ulyana Tikhonova. Reusable Specification Patterns for Defining DSL Dynamic Semantics
- Cigdem Aytekin and Tijs Van Der Storm. “What Programmers Do With Inheritance in Java” - Replicated on Source Code
- Vadim Zaytsev. Grammar Zoo
- Magiel Bruntink, Vadim Zaytsev. Software Engineering Master Students Replicate (Your) Research.
- Gabriël D.P. Konat, Guido H. Wachsmuth, Vlad A. Vergu, Danny M. Groenewegen and Eelco Visser. Declarative Specifcation and Incremental Execution of Name and Type Analysis
- Steven te Brinke. Interpreting Energy Profiles with CEGAR
- Jos de Jong, Alex de Mulder, Giovanni Pazienza, Andries Stam, Ludo Stellingwerff and Rick van Krevelen. Software engineering for the Collective Human-Agent Paradigm
- Eric Bouwers and Joost Visser. The Open-Code Clinic - Software quality assessment in the classroom
- Waheed Ahmad, Robert de Groote, Philip Hölzenspies, Mariëlle Stoelinga and Jaco van de Pol. Smart Scheduling of Streaming Applications via Timed Automata
- Rick Smetsers and Paul Fiterau-Brostean. Active Learning of State Machines: Theory and Practice
- Haiyun Xu and Joost Visser. Cyber Security: By accident or by design?
- Magiel Bruntink. Towards Base Rates in Software Analytics
- Michael Steindorfer and Jurgen Vinju. Profiling Sharing Opportunities in Java
- Fahimeh Alizadeh Moghaddam, Thomas Geenen, Patricia Lago and Paola Grosso. A user perspective on energy profiling tools in HPC environments