The seventh Dutch national symposium on software engineering (SEN) will
be held in the afternoons of Thursday 18th and Friday 19th February 2021.
At this conference we bring together the
Dutch software engineering community.
The symposium is organized by VERSEN, the Dutch National Association
for Software Engineering. The program will feature keynotes, invited
presentations, and contributed “lightning talks”.
We will offer talks by the following invited speakers:
- Barbora Buhnova, Masaryk University Brno, Czech Republic
- Yanja Dajsuren, Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands
- Emitza Guzman, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Joost-Pieter Katoen, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Dennis Komm, PH Graubünden, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Burcu Kulahcioglu Ozkan, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands
- Christian Prehofer, DENSO Automotive, Germany
- Joost Visser, Leiden University, the Netherlands
- Helle Hvid Hansen, University of Groningen
- Ilias Gerostathopoulos, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Nils Jansen, Radboud University Nijmegen
- Jurgen Vinju, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica, TU Eindhoven (local organisation)
- Tijs van der Storm, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica, University of Groningen (local organisation)